Hello! I’m Paul Swail, a full-stack web developer/cloud architect from Northern Ireland.
I help AWS dev teams focus more on shipping quality web apps and less on infrastructure and operational overhead. If you'd like to work with me, check out the professional services I offer.
Aside from client work, I run Autochart — a customer analytics SaaS product for automotive dealer websites.
You can read more about me here.
- Concerns that go away in a serverless world
- How to connect to the AWS Console as multiple IAM users at the same time
- The differing definitions of “serverless”
- Lambda Scaling Calculator
- Scaling Lambdas inside a VPC
- FaaS and vendor lock-in — genuine concern or FUD?
- 5 common mistakes deploying Lambda functions
- Case studies of AWS serverless apps in production
- How to calculate the billing savings of moving an EC2 app to Lambda
- How to convince your product stakeholders to pay down technical debt
- How should I manage multiple projects in AWS?
- How to deploy a high availability web app to AWS ECS
- How to select a future-proof subdomain structure for your SaaS web app
- Books I read in 2017
- Services and tools for running a small software business
Browse the full article archive.